Friday, April 9, 2010

Milestones-April 9


Our beanbags first pair of shades, what a California baby.




This little turkey actually slept through the night for the first time, last night, midnight to six am. I was just telling Kevin earlier in the week that Wyatt has been sleeping in five hour stretches, but as life goes, sometimes it's too good to be true. So on Wednesday night he gets up every couple of hours, talk about a wake up call, it was frustrating! Then just as I was coming to terms again with waking up multiple times in the night, on Thursday night he goes for a full six hours. He showed me what's up. I can only pray this continues.

3 comments:

  1. Wow he's really growing! You must be feeding him the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... sammy pulled that one. started sleeping through the night at 2 months and i thought i was totally rocking it ... then 4-6 months: screams in the night. ahh! it made me soo mad.

    they learn eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kid is killing me with all his different looks! Maybe he should be a movie star.

    ReplyDelete