Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trip to Visit The Cousins

Wyatt and I took a trip last Thursday to St. George to visit Kim's new baby Cooper, isn't he adorable?

Wyatt can't get enough of baby Cooper, it's so cute at how he is pointing at him.  I am not sure if that is on purpose or not, I have never seen him intentionally point at anything.

We had so much fun while we were there.  Wyatt tried a cupcake for the first time, look at that mischievous grin, I think he likes it!
We swam a few times.  He loved this floaty Grandma got for him, one day he bounced all over the baby pool and the next he just lounged in it for 45 minutes.  Both times he didn't want anyone near him, he was so independent and excited by the fact that he could control it himself.
We visited Grandma Jean at her house a couple of times, she loves to hold the babies.
Here is a video of a park that had some waterfalls for kids to play in.  He mostly enjoyed watching the other kids play around him.

On the day we left Grandma's I shot a little video of the chaos left behind.  Wyatt was sure to leave his mark on the infamous fruit basket at Grandma's.

Before we caught our flight back to San Diego we hit Andy and Jamie's house in Vegas for a few hours.  The last time Sammy and Wyatt were together was when Wyatt was 4 months old.  They had to get to know each other again.  I love how Sammy crawls all over Oakley, in the next picture Wyatt is on one of Sammy's toys, but you can barely see he is chasing Oakley's tail.  That poor dog will be tortured.




























I think Sammy was ready to put the choke hold on Wyatt...Ah the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Wyatt has been making an attempt to crawl, I have tried to capture that the best I could because it only lasts a few seconds.

It was great to see everyone, but also great to be home.  I don't miss that heat and wind in St. George.

2 comments:

  1. gol i'm sad i didn't get to see you guys.

    cute cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time we had together with each other and with the little ones. I look like I am grunting, trying to have a baby, holding the two babies.

    The video's are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete