Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bakin' and Freakin'

I baked a pie from scratch for the first time last Sunday, yum cherry...I think there will be more pies in our future.

I took Wyatt over to Sea World last week to see the new turtle exhibit.  He really liked the turtles, but he kept making a sound for a frog.  It's a little hard to explain that turtles don't make sounds..it's ok buddy, they kind of look like frogs.

Checking out the dolphins and loving them.

We also went to the Cique show, we were pretty close and I didn't realize how much these freaky guys scared Wyatt, one came up close to us and he started shaking.  I just clapped and we sang a long with the songs and he quickly realized these were friendly "freakys".

Speaking of freaking, here he is putting on a dance show, he loves to get his groove on.


To top off the week we went downtown to see all the characters attending ComiCon.  It was packed.  We all enjoyed the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment