Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kelvington Family Comes For A Short Visit

My mom, dad, and brother Andy all came to town last Friday night for a short weekend visit.  We were able to attend the temple together for the first time.  I'm so grateful for my family and all their support and I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and all the blessings he has given me.

We decided to all head over to Coronado for some breakfast and beach time.

Wyatt had fun just walking the beach and exploring.



Sunday afternoon Kevin was able to attend the Trevor Hoffman tribute game.  He sent me a picture of him and Grant chowing down on some Tubby's cotton candy...hum I know that wasn't Grant's idea.


2 comments:

  1. yea! we are so happy for you! wish we could have been there ... i'm glad andy got to go.

    see you next month :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey . . this was a very special weekend. We love you for the decision you made in going though the temple.

    ReplyDelete