Friday, September 9, 2011

Girlfriend's Weekend

Every year me, Monica, and Emily try and get together for a girls weekend.  The last weekend of August we all met up in Vegas for some relaxing pool, spa, and shopping time.

 Here we are just after leaving the spa, unfortunately I couldn't get a massgae because I was too early on in my pregnancy, but while the girls got theirs, I relaxed at the pool and ordered a delicious pool side lunch.

Kim and I set up a fool-proof gambling method.  Notice the use of the word fool.  We put $10-20 in the slot machine, not just any slot, it has to be Partytime, and if we end up winning a bit, we take the whole amount out and bet on red at the roulette table.  Well I ended up winning $25 and took it straight to red and the magic worked again, I doubled my money.  Quit while you're ahead, that's the extent of my gambling for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment