Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Bella Mishap and Pumpkin Time

We noticed about a week and a half ago that Bella had an infected paw.  We took her into the vet and it turns out she had a foxtail stuck up in her toenail.  Luckily they didn't need to surgically remove it, they just used some tweezers, but because she had gotten an infection, it looked pretty gross.  So here she is, looking sad in her cone, that she has to wear for a week so she doesn't lick it.  Poor Bella Bean.

Wyatt loved carving the pumpkin, especially playing with all the "guts"...He is such a boy!

He's looking up at the ceiling in this photo because he flipped some seeds up there.

 So proud of the finally product.  Notice the awesome Thomas the Train stickers on Jack the Pumpkin.

My favorite part of carving a pumpkin, baked salty seeds.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I view your posts, Wyatt changes so much. His hair is so blond now, he has all those teeth, he's always bigger, but thankgoodness, he's keeping his chubby little cheeks.

    So sorry for Bella. When I was walking Louie in the desert, he had one in his paw, but I was able to see it right away and pull it out. It was tougher on me than him I think because I got more of the foxtail in me with him wiggling around.

    ReplyDelete