Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

First of all I can't believe we didn't take any pictures on Father's Day, bummer.  Second of all I wanted to say what an amazing father Kevin is and how much Wyatt adores him, I'm sure Luke feels the same, if only he could express himself!  I'm thankful for him and the incredible, loving example he sets for his boys.  If the saying is true "actions speak louder than words", both Wyatt and Luke are going to grow up to become kind, thoughtful, generous, intelligent, and loving men and for that I am eternally greatful.


This weekend Kevin was out of commission due to his minor surgery.  So I tried to keep the boys entertained for most of Saturday and Sunday so he could recover.  By the end of the weekend Wyatt was just itching to wrestle with his Daddy.
Saturday...
 I took the boys over to Birch Aquarium for the morning, Wyatt loved the whale fountain.

This octopus was pretty awesome, I've never seen one move so much.

Three story tank!


Hanging outside at the tidepools, playing with the fake starfish when there are real ones right behind him just waiting to be touched, kids are weird.

Sunday...
We all went to church then Kevin picked up his dad to come hangout for the afternoon.  I was able to call my dad on the phone and wish him a Happy Father's Day.  It's these kind of days when I really miss being around him and think about what a great father he was to me and what an example he continues to set for me.  I strive to match his character, I love you Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Did Kevin recover from his minor surgery? I know your dad was traumatized over the whole ordeal. Dad thinks alot of you too Kelly.

    ReplyDelete