Sunday, October 7, 2012

Luke Rides, Gets a Tooth...And A Touch Of Nostalgia

The little car is back and its in business.  Luke loves it as much as Wyatt did!  I love all these hand me down toys, they bring back so many good memories.  I'm getting that way with clothes too.  Now Luke is starting to wear 12 month size clothes and when I unpacked them all last week, I would pull out an outfit and remember something that Wyatt did, maybe what we were doing one day when he wore that particular outfit, or who gifted him the clothes in the first place.  Two boys have been fun, I'm sure the memory making will continue.


Wyatt, 15 months in the car, look at that handsome shaggy dog! 

Luke also got his first tooth on 09/12/12.  Now he has his two bottom and is looking adorable.  Teething hasn't been much of a problem, he has ran a fever a couple of times, but is generally a very happy little guy.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment