Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spread A Little Love

We've been having so much fun with Valentine's Day this year.  Kevin and I celebrated on Saturday with a night out to Nicolosis, our local Italain joint, it was delicious, we haven't had Italian in months.  We made some fun decorations for the house and I threw a brunch party for my friends and their kids.  There must have been about 20 kids all under the age of five running around the house.  Luckily, it was a beautiful day and they were mostly running around the backyard.  We played pin the stinger on the bee from the Bee Mine card Mimi and Tia sent, decoarted sugar heart cookies, and made cards.  Unfortunatley it was so chaotic, I didn't take any pictures, ugh, where's Kevin when I need him, he's so great with the camera.  Here are some pictures of the kids though throughout the past week or so.

The boys got up way too early one Sunday, so I decided to make them a race track with painter's tape, I must say it was a hit, they played for a few hours and I snoozed on the Lazy Boy.

Did I tell you it was a fast track...ZOOM!


Bella's kennel is one of Luke's favorite places to play.

Luke:  Hey Wyatt let me in...


Wyatt:  Never

One big, giant card.



One morning I hear Luke making some guttural animal noise.  I couldn't find him for a minute, then I did.  Ya, he was stuck.  Apparently he went in for a ball and couldn't get back out.

How am I supposed to get anything done around here?

Luke has been really making some progress lately.  He's started to sign milk and he's standing on his own, he has also taken a few steps backwards.  Of course, I can never get these happenings on camera, here's my attempt to get him to sign, he does for a second, if you pay close attention.

 
Here's my attempt to get him to stand on camera...not happening, especially with the little rascal Wyatt getting involved.  Plus they both try to take my eyes out.

It's finally warm!  It has been freakishly cold here, I'm talking 50s, that is weird, and rainy.  I got so excited for spring a few days ago Wyatt and I went out front while Luke was napping and we painted the sidewalks and the tree, the poor thing was looking so drab.

No comments:

Post a Comment