Sunday, September 15, 2013

Matt & Sam's Wedding

We travelled to St. George, Ut for Matt and Sam's wedding ceremony the end of August.  It was nice to see them express their love for one another and fun to get together with a bunch of family.  They had their ceremony in a beautiful house in Virgin, Ut, just outside of Zion National Park, the scenery was gorgeous.  During the ceremony it rained a bit and there was definitely some scary thunder, but I love a desert thunder storm, so I thought it was all the more beautiful.
Uncle Mark, Andy, and adorable little Damon

Apparently the fireplace was a popular spot to sit, Sammy and Cooper waiting out the rain.

Luke being the entertainment as usual.


The two newlyweds

"Oh hi, just thought I'd take a seat."
Photo booth time for Nana, Luke, and me

Wyatt, aka Mr. Cool
 
Kevin left the Monday after the wedding, but I stayed at my mom's with the kids for a few extra days.  We had some fun even though it was unusually rainy and cool weather.
St. George downtown park carousel.  Wyatt decided he did not like the animals going up and down, he preferred the bench, so Luke and I joined him.

Water fountain runnin'

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved having the family here together. I only which the house was big enough for everyone to stay so the cousins would be together more often. Matt and Sam were so appreciative of everyone helping out at the wedding by fixing the girls hair so cute for the wedding, watching the kids, helping make the salads, etc. I wish we could have gotten at least one picture of all of us together so I'm hoping all of us can be here for thanksgiving so I can have Kim's friend take some pictures for us. I loved the fact you were able to stay longer so we had more time together.

    ReplyDelete