Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tis the Season

Before the kids and I left for Dallas I wanted to drive around the neighborhood and check out the lights, of course that always includes a drive to the temple to see the beautiful nativities.
Brr, it's cold out here!
I love the San Diego temple at night, it looks so majestic all lit up.  This particular nativity is on the hillside sloping down to face I-5, I think its such a great place for it, everyone on the freeway can see it and remember the reason why we celebrate Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. That is one of the traditions I need personally. Remember we use to take Grandma Minnie to see the Christmas lights and the Nativity at SLC Temple square. I sure miss Grandma whenever I think of Christmas lights. Now, I have to go see the Nativity every year no matter what, just to help me fill the Christmas spirit and think about our Savior, Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete