Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween & Katie/Dan Wedding Weekend

Both Bella and I (Kevin) were able to dress up and enjoy the Halloween festivities. Bella put on her skeleton outfit, although she has outgrown her costume a little from last year. My group had a theme of The Running of the Bulls at work and I wore this great bull costume that my coworker Caroline had found online. We did several runs through the office and had a great time, although it was quick for me to see how out of shape I am when running around with a big costume. We look forward to finding a great costume for little Wyatt next year.

On Sunday, Dia de Los Muertos, Katie and Dan were married at the Leo Carrillo ranch in Carlsbad. It was a beautiful day and ceremony and I snapped a couple of photos during the ceremony. Congrats to you guys!










No comments:

Post a Comment