Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Boy Car Seat

Look out world, here I come!  Wyatt has outgrown his baby car seat, which by the way, I thought was supposed to last a year.  Here he is for the first time in his big boy seat.  He really likes it because it sits him up more and he can look out the windows.  In a few more months I'll be able to turn it around so he can ride forward facing, then I think he will really enjoy it.  Thank goodness, car rides have been miserable lately, hopefully that is all in the past.

3 comments:

  1. Nice you finally did it! Did he ever go into the tray you put on his stroller?
    Looks like you trip for the wedding turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is Huge! I know I hate the dreaded car rides! I Hope we can see you guys soon! Wes is going to apply for his Fellowship at a few places in CA (whoo hoo, wouldn't that be so fun to be SO close, one in SD and one in La Jolla (sp?)and a few others!)Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete