Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cleveland, Ohio Baby!

We headed to Cleveland for the weekend to attend my friend Emily's wedding. Mimi and Tia drove over from Philly to see us.  As you can see, both Mimi and Wyatt were very excited to see each other!


We ate a delicious dinner the first night at Bahama Breeze and Tia and Kevin enjoyed some very fancy margaritas.

While I was busy with all the wedding activities, everyone went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Friday.  They had such a great time, they went back again on Saturday!

(Kevin chiming in a little on the blog...respect the Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet shirt at the RnR HOF.  That album meant Rock n Roll to a 7th grade kid with new contacts, feathered butt-cut hair, and a dream back in '86, and Jon Bon Jovi+ has been delivering magic for the past 25 years.  Bon Jovi truly has seen a million faces and rocked them all, hopefully the Hall will not pass them over again this year.)

With all the excitement of seeing Mimi and Tia and the museum, Wyatt was over taking pictures.  In this picture he looks like he just can't take anymore of the camera.

Back at the hotel Mimi and Wyatt dipped their feet in the pool.


I was so busy with the wedding, I just got to see Wyatt at pitstops in between activities.  Here I am trying to get some love before heading off to the rehearsal.


Kevin getting ready for the wedding.  (Hi, this is Kevin typing again, Kelly has done a great job taking over the blog but I will try to add my some value here and there.  On this photo, first of all that is definitely a leg kick there with a nice right hand air guitar, doubly impressive because we believe he is a southpaw.  Second, for all my fellow Tommy Boy fans, does this tie make me look fat, no my face does.)

The wedding took place at this beautiful historic home called the Bolton House.



We loved the food, especially these delicious little mini strawberry shakes.


My baby and I danced the night away.

We had a blast in Cleveland and it was great to see Mimi and Tia.  Finally the busy little guy passes out!

1 comment:

  1. If I ever see that bib on any other child, I'm going to assume it's Wyatt since he probably has hundreds of pictures of him wearing it!!! He sure has found his smile in most of these pictures. He's lucky to to be able to travel and enjoy doing it, especially to see Mimi & Tia.

    You look beautiful Kelly and you and Kevin really look like you are enjoying dancing the night away. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete