Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two New Teeth-July 28

Wyatt has been a little cranky the last few days, including waking up in the middle of the night crying, which he hasn't done in a little while.  Sure enough, out pop two new teeth.  The first top tooth to show came in on 07/20/10, the second one, popped out yesterday.  We like to call them "Bucky", because as you can see from the picture, they look a little like they may be buck-teeth.

Here's a little video of him bouncing between his cranky moments.


Wyatt also decided to drink from a straw yesterday, it was so cool!  We went to Jamba Juice and he grabbed my drink as usual, then he proceeded to bite on the straw, which he normally does, the next thing I know he is sucking.  Once he realized what he had done and the goodness of fruit juice that followed, he knew he had struck gold.  I think he drank half of my juice, greedy little gremlin.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh!! teething is the WORST! good luck!

    cute video

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my "little man" so much! Give him big kisses and hugs for me!

    ReplyDelete