Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why Won't You Hold Your Bottle?

For some reason Wyatt will not hold his bottle when we are holding him. He expects Kevin or I to still hold his bottle, even though for everything else he can't wait to get his hands on it. I guess that's still our job right? Well I outfoxed the little guy and placed him in his boppy and gave him the bottle. If I stood there and watched him, he wouldn't hold the bottle, but once I snuck around behind him he grabbed the bottle and fed himself. So this is me sneaking up behind him to snap a quick photo.



Here is me getting caught trying to take a picture, shortly after seeing me he dropped the bottle. What a character.


3 comments:

  1. That is funny! He is too cute!!! Can't wait for him to meet his cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little stinker! He is so cute, I miss playing with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because he wants the attention of you two holding him, cuddling him, and cooing him! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete