Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Haircut and Christmas Comes Again

Wyatt got his first official, second haircut this week.  Actually his first cut was a buzz done by me and some clippers.  This "official" cut was at a kids salon.  He loved it at first, because they put him in a car and that occupied him until the stylist sprayed him with water.  I think it shocked him and from there it was all down hill.  He cried the entire 10 minutes, but I think she did a great job under the circumstances.  He would not hold still!

Since Wyatt's birthday is so close to Christmas, he got so many gifts.  I decided to save one of his gift cards until later.  Well later came yesterday and we hit Toys R Us.  He got a pop pusher(I love this, even though it's pretty annoying, but nostalgia hit me, I had one as a kid) and a "big boy chair".  He is so happy he can sit in his own chair and hop down whenever he wants.



One more dancing video, just because it's too cute.  Kevin was giving him a bath tonight with the radio on.  I guess this C + C Music Factory song came on and he went nuts, he had to immediately get out of the tub and dance.  Our little man loves 80s hip hop, well who can blame him?

1 comment:

  1. How funny! He's got the rhythm for sure! I love his new little hair cut - miss the curls, but love the cut too!

    ReplyDelete