Saturday, December 24, 2011

New House

Here are a few pictures of our new place.  We love it, mostly all the space, it's so nice to have more than one bathroom, especially since Wyatt is starting some training.  The move was really the most exhausting week of my life, but with the help of my parents we got it done and I'm happy we're in a place we can grow as my belly gets bigger and bigger every day.

My favorite place.  Oh how I love a nice tub.

My other favorite place, the backyard is heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your new place too. So much room for Wyatt to play and have fun. It's close to shopping, hiking, biking and still close enough to the beach. I'm sure you will have even more visitor now that they have a place to stay once the little one is born and you are feeling on top of the world.

    ReplyDelete