Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun Times At Our New House

Wyatt loves the new house, he's got his little TV tray set up and loves his after dinner treats, especially Jello.

Wyatt and I took a trip to Cabrillo National Monument, he really enjoyed the tide pools.  We sat and watched the waves for a long time.
Kevin decided to make the hike up Cowels Mountain a couple of weeks ago, which has been taunting him since we moved in.  He had a great time and saw some wildlife.

View of our neighborhood from the mountain.

He made it, top of the mountain!  I can't wait to join him, once I lose about 50 lbs and can breathe again.

Wyatt's first day of school!  Look how proud he is of his little lunch box.  He goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings and it has been great for the both of us.  I won't lie, the first day I did shed a tear, I can't believe how he's growing up so fast.

I have been loving homemade bread and Wyatt has been loving helping me in the kitchen.  It's great now that we have a big enough counter for him to sit on.  He is quite the little kneeder.

1 comment:

  1. I want to make that hike too. I can't wait to see my Wyatt and make bread, watch him eat is jello, and take him to school. He's growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete