Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wyatt Gets A New Bed And Sandpit

We decided to transition Wyatt to a twin bed, one because of the little guy coming who will need the crib, and two, he is so darn tall he has practically outgrown the crib.  He loves it, everything about it.  At first I thought it would be difficult for Kevin and I because we thought he wouldn't sleep as well and would just get up and down in the middle of the night.  Knock on wood but he has been out of the crib for awhile and it hasn't happened yet.  The first night about five in the morning I did hear a loud thud and a deep moan, but then it stopped and he went back to bed.  I think he fell out of bed but got back in because when I went in that morning he was in bed just not under his covers.  Once in awhile I'll find him with his head toward the foot of the bed, but other than that, he seems good.  I guess we don't need that bumper after all!  Poor Bella, she can't wait to be able to sleep with him, we'll work up to that one.

Kevin built an awesome sandpit for Wyatt in the yard, he loves it, and so do all his friends.  It's a great way to burn an hour while I take a breather on the new chaise lounge or do some yard work.







1 comment:

  1. His room and sandbox look so fun. It's great to know he loves both. Your video state they are private. Do I need to do something else to view them if I am already logged in to google?

    ReplyDelete