Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby News

We received some good news about baby Luke today, after hearing on Monday that I was only measuring 30cm when I should have been measuring 35cm.  I hadn't grown at all in a month!  The doctor was concerned when I measured small at my 35 week check-up and sent us to get amniotic fluid and body measurements for the baby.  From Monday until today I have been a ball of emotions worrying about if he was healthy and thriving.  The good news is, everything checks out, he is just so far down in my pelvic bones that my belly hasn't expanded outwards, just down.  So good news, he's measuring on target 36 weeks for body size, bad news, over 37 weeks for head, ouch!  But we are so happy he seems to be growing just fine.  Hopefully for my sake though he doesn't have an enormous melon and comes to see us by the end of this month!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is okay. I am sure you were so scared waiting to hear what was going on. You're getting so close, so exciting! He'll be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that eveything is ok!

    ReplyDelete