Saturday, April 28, 2012

Awkward Family Photos

I asked Kevin for an early Mother's Day gift, family pictures.  We headed off to Sears today and the results were hilarious.  Most of the pictures taken looked like something straight out of the 80's and the only photogenic person in our family is Wyatt.  Here is some of the awesomeness!  First off...Luke
I'm so angry, can't believe Mom is making me do this.  Notice the high quality photo work with a blue sheet peeking through in the back, WTF?

Over the yelling phase, now he just decides to flip her the bird.

Wow, did I just use my fingers?  That was so cool...

...now I can conquer the world, ha ha!

Hello 80's backdrop, she talked us into this one and said it looks really nice, weird.

Luke is not having any of this.  Kevin is trying so hard to keep him from jumping out of his arms that he looks like a manequin with his hand on his hip. 

Wyatt- "This woman is crazy, I'm so over this."

Now for a few that I actually like.

 I love the fact that Luke is crossed-eyed, because that is how he is right now.

A good one of the boys.

I like this one because you can see how wavy Luke's hair is.  The tone almost looks like this was taken in the 50's.

My boys looking so handsome.


More awkward...

Poor Luke isn't sure in this photo, he's like what is going on Mom?

Wyatt is so cute with Luke here, but at the exact moment this picture was taken he looks like he decided to go number two.

 
Finally both are calm and looking at the camera.

Thanks for the wonderful Mother's Day gift, I'm sure we won't forget this day for awhile!

2 comments:

  1. omg! those ones with the 80s/90s-ish background with you standing in back are soooo funny! but bottom ones are all great. you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing so hard right now. These will be the pictures your family will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete