Friday, September 7, 2012

Luke's 5 Months


How time flies.  I remember "older" people saying this when I was younger and thought they were crazy, but it's true, especially since being a mother.  I can't believe Luke has been with us for five months, it feels like I just had him.  Maybe it feels that way because he is such a good baby and so pleasant and enjoyable to be around.  He is smiling or giggling much of the day and wakes up smiling.  He loves watching his big brother jump around and entertain him, Wyatt can get a good chuckle of out him quicker than anyone.  He eats two meals of cereal and bananas or squash a day, plus A LOT of milk.  I still nurse him and he has a bottle of formula once in awhile.  He still hates the pacifier and tolerates the bottle. He rolls over from back to belly and every once in awhile from belly to back.  He can reach farther than I give him credit for and usually surprises me by quickly grabbing something off the table.  He loves the bouncer and is now starting to enjoy the little car.  He only likes tummy time for a little bit, but can lay on his back in our bed for a long time just sucking on his toes.  Most days when Wyatt is napping Luke and I just hang out in our bed resting and starring at each other for a good hour, he is such a sweet baby and I'm grateful everyday.  He's our little boxer and we love him.


1 comment:

  1. He reminds me of you Kelly. He's good natured, roly poly, loves to eat anything you give him, smiles for anyone and everyone, giggles at his brother, and sleeps well. Luckly me and luckly you!

    ReplyDelete