Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Fun

Mimi and Tia came to visit for a couple of weeks and Kevin and I were able to sneak away on a couple of adventures.  First we went to our friends wedding in Manhattan Beach in LA. 
 Our hotel was a few blocks from the beach, so while Kevin was watching football with friends, I headed down to the pier.

What a beautiful, quiet day to spend hanging at the beach.  I really enjoyed myself and decided to eat an ice cream cone at 10:30 in the morning while watching the surf.

A view of the wedding venue from our hotel rooms balcony.
 
Happily ever after...

Kevin hanging with his buddies.

We took a drive out to the pumpkin patch for a day of fun.  Wyatt posing with Mimi.

This guy running the petting farm had a baby bunny in his pocket, so adorable.

Wyatt was so brave feeding the goats, they tried to knock Mimi down and grab the sack of food several times.

My little snuggle bug.  He's such a cuddler, I love it.

Tia and Wyatt checking out the pony rides.  He decided he was not ready to ride, but wanted to watch.

My little daredevil jumping hay bails.

Mimi and Luke taking a break.

Tia took Wyatt on a hay ride around the spooky corn maze.

I tried to get some photo ops with the boys in this pile of fantasy pumpkins, but Wyatt was not having it.  The little rascal was too busy teasing Luke.  He can make him giggle like no one else.  They are so cute together and that makes me a happy mama.


Sitting on the Big Mac.

Little snuggle bears after bath time.  Wyatt is trying to keep his Buzz gun away from Luke's reach.  Kevin and I were able to sneak off to Disneyland for a day while Mimi and Tia watched the boys, we picked up them up a surprise each and Wyatt loved his gun.

Pumpkin carving time.  The best part about carving pumpkins is baking the seeds, but this guy was totally hollow, I think I only got 1/2 cup of seeds, I was so bummed.

Luke trying Cheerios for the first time at 6 1/2 months.  He loves them, he just has a hard time getting his chubby little sausage fingers in his mouth.

Getting ready for the Boo parade to start.


Wyatt was slightly terrified almost the entire time, I forget that masked people scare him so much.  It was making me cry I was laughing so hard.

Luke loved it though.

The parade was in a bit of a ghetto neighborhood...Can you tell by the local entry?


Playing games at the carnival after.

Enjoying our family's first Trunk or Treat at the church.

 Spider, 50s girl, Mitt Romney, and Brobee...Random Jolly family costumes.


Wyatt's school Halloween party.  Hanging with his friends.



Kevin's group dressed up like Sesame Street characters, Wyatt loved Cookie Monster.

Chilling on Big Bird's nest.  Grabbing a Big Bird feather off the ground may have been the highlight of Wyatt's Halloween.  He cherished that thing.

We went out for trick or treating on our street, it was a good time.

Happy Halloween!  Luke where's your sock?  Right now he's into ripping them off his feet and eating them.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there with Tia & Mimi! Look's like a wonderful Halloween! Love you, Why-Why and French Kiss Luke!

    ReplyDelete