Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pictures In Coronado and Things To Be Thankful For

I took the boys to get their pictures taken in Coronado the other day.  Unfortunately Wyatt was feeling very uncooperative, but we did get a few good shots.  I can't believe how quickly they're growing, I know every mom says that, but it's true, it goes so fast.








With Thanksgving just winding up and now starting in the Christmas season, I've had time to reflect on all of my blessing and realize I have so many people and things to be grateful for.  Mostly I've been blessed with such a beautiful, kind, and loving family, both immediate and extended.  I'm grateful for the time spent with all of them.  I'm thankful for our Saviour and the atonement allowing us to return to our Heavenly Parents and be with our families forever.  I'm thankful at this time for Kevin surprising me with the wonderful blessing of wanting to be baptized.  I'm so thankful for all of our phyiscal blessings as well, a warm home, a car to drive, clothes to wear and food to eat.  Wyatt has been working on his Thanksgiving tree this month, some of the things he's thankful for are, kids, friends, Mommy, Daddy, Luke, Bella, grandparents, cheese, Shamu and dolphins, and school.

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart
Thank you God for all of my many blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment