Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Adventures of Wyatt

Well we've tried rice cereal, hated it. Oatmeal, hated it. So I decided to go for some fruit after every time I pulled out his spoon and he saw it he literally gagged. Pears on Saturday, loved them. Sweet potatoes today, loved them. And tonight for the piece de resistance, I'm going to mix the rice cereal with the sweet potatoes...more to come. I was getting sick of Wyatt's scraggly hair this weekend, he's lost so much of his baby hair he's looking like he does a come over with a few long strands. Kevin has taken to calling him "Costanza". So I took Kevin's clippers and buzzed him, I love it, so much better. Now he looks like his uncle Andy.

2 comments:

  1. yea! good for you. that's hard. and even if he doesn't end up sleeping through the night and only waking up ONCE (instead of 3 times) ... that's still success. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you ever do it? You are one brave kid!

    ReplyDelete