Monday, May 17, 2010

Em's Bachelorette Party, With or Without the Bride


I was so excited for this past weekend. It was my good friend Emily's bachelorette party. We planned to go to a Tom Petty concert in Dallas, which was cancelled, bummer. But we decided to still go to Dallas because we had all booked our flights and had the hotel and everything. Plus it was an added bonus for me, I was going to see my new nephew Caden. Monica and I boarded the flight and headed for Dallas Friday morning. Mid air the pilot said the Dallas airport is closed due to weather we will be diverted to El Paso. El Paso? Really? Well that really sucked, it's practically Mexico, and not a part of Mexico you want to visit. We ended up spending the night in El Sucko and flew back to San Diego on Saturday morning. None of the other girls flights had left before the airport was closed so they were all good, needless to say the weekend was cancelled. But Monica and I weren't ready to call it quits, I needed a weekend away, it was my first since Wyatt was born. So, I called Kevin and he hooked us up with a night at the Hard Rock. We lounged poolside, ate some delicious food, and had a night of dancing. What a party, wish the bride was there!

1 comment:

  1. Was this Emily's party everyone missed? I'm so sorry! I know you were really looking forward to the concert and being with best friends.

    ReplyDelete