Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day & Birthday Weekend

Kevin with Wyatt, Father's Day morning. Look what Wyatt got his daddy, lots of different kinds of hot sauce for work.
Later in the day we went with James to the Cabrillo Lighthouse.
Lots of beautiful views up there.
My birthday was on Monday, Kevin had to work, but Wyatt and I went to Sea World. We saw them "exercising" the flamingos.Here's a picture of Wyatt in the new "River" exhibit. This exhibit area used to be for the manatees, which I love, but sadly they have all been moved to the Flordia Sea World.
We caught the new show "Blue Horizons", I loved it. There were high flying divers and acrobats, with whales, exotic birds, and dolphins, it was really awesome.
For dinner I wanted to go to Tio Leos, yum...fried icecream.

1 comment: