Monday, June 7, 2010

SeaWorld Again-June 5

Sunday Wyatt and I got up early to go see the marathon runners, I love watching that kind of thing, its so motivating, as you can see Wyatt loved it too! It was the Rock and Roll marathon where they have a band playing at every mile marker, we were parked right next to the cool little laid back guy doing Jack Johnson and Red Hot Chili Pepper covers, he was digging it.
Saturday night we went out to dinner at our neighborhood restaurant Bankers Hill. Wyatt loves cantaloupe.
We hit SeaWorld again on Saturday, this time with Kevin. I had to ride the coaster Journey to Atlantis this time, since someone was there to watch the little guy. Man do I love me a coaster.
Kevin and Wyatt at the Shamu holding tank. Notice the baby Shamu in the background, so cute.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me jealous going to Sea World and holding my little man. He's probably going to grow up being a marine biologist with all his experience.

    ReplyDelete