Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wyatt's Mom, our Kelly, the Heroine

Kevin wanted me to put this post in, he's so proud of me! I was off looking for shoes for an upcoming wedding and Wyatt and I were cruising through the DSW parking lot when we witnessed a hit and run by a bunch of young boys. The car crazily tried to pull into a parking space Wyatt and I were walking through to cross the lot. They were going so fast before they could get into the space they smashed into the back of a BMW SUV. They looked up at me and started laughing, then the driver put it in reverse and they just took off. I was in shock, luckily I took down their license plate number. I called the cops and reported the car, left a note on the BMW stating I reported the accident to the police, and Wyatt and I went on our way...this time wearing a cape, off to save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment