Monday, October 4, 2010

Cousin Caden Makes A Visit

Look at the two little guys, or should I say big.  These jammies were meant for Christmas, but both are about to outgrow them already!

Laura, Caden, Wyatt, and me hanging out at the fountain in Balboa park.  It was such a hot day I let Wyatt dip his feet in the cold water, he loved it.

Time for reflection...

Already planning on ways to cause trouble!

I loved having Caden around, he's such a little cuddlebug.  Wyatt won't let me cuddle with him unless he is DEAD tired and injured.
 All the boys getting ready for the Texas game.  Wyatt can't look at the camera because he is too worried about Daddy in a hat like his.

This picture is a good indication of what his plans are everyday.  Hum, I think I'll get up and get into every possible nook and cranny I can find and if I'm lucky I may even get stuck.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I love the picture of him crammed under the TV stand! That is precious! I hope we get to see you guys and introduce Piper to Wyatt when we're visiting in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pictures on the stereo is sooo funny. ha.

    ReplyDelete