Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mimi Visits

Last week Kevin's mom, "Mimi" came out to stay for a few days.  We did all the tourist things someone might want to do in San Diego, including heading up to Cabrillo Lighthouse, taking a "Seal Tour", land and sea tour, visiting the local farmers market, and while Mimi babysat Kev and I enjoyed a couple nights away.

Here's Kevin and Wyatt at the top of Cabrillo National Monument.  "I'm the King of the World!"
 

 Mimi and Wyatt looking for whales.
The little guy is about ready to walk!


 Saturday morning farmer's market.


Off for the tour...these fat, lazy guys reminded us so much of Bella.


 I love Wyatt in this picture, he looks huge on Kevin's chest.  I can't even carry him in that holder anymore, he is way too heavy for me!

Just chilling, hair blowin in the wind, looking cool, don't mind my pink pacifier.

On Saturday night, Kevin and I stayed at the Hard Rock and went for sushi at Nobu, so delicious.

The next night we went on a dinner cruise around the harbor, it was such a beautiful night, we danced, and ate, and had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment