Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spending Time With the Mouse

For Wyatt's birthday my mom and dad visited and we all went to Disneyland and California Adventure for two days, we had a great time.  My dad's birthday was the 13th, the actual day we went, and so we made him wear a birthday button too.  It was hilarious we thought we might get some special privileges by having two birthday people with us, but actually all they got was random hellos from strangers, talk about seeing my dad uncomfortable!

Our namesake.

Dumbo, the one ride Wyatt actually loved, all the others he could care less.

Hanging out in Mr. Toad's car.

More interested in the honey pots than the cameras.

The first day we were there was like summer, the next cold, here we are in front of the tree on Main St.

The next King Aurthur pulling the sword from the stone.

The infamous Casey Jr. Train Ride, where years ago I damaged my knee, this time around there was just a really annoying worker, who was obsessed with doing her job "right".


Wyatt enjoying a birthday treat, which thankfully I got most of!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful time of year to have a birthday and celebrate with famous Mickey! I think Wyatt also loved the Winnie the Poo ride in the pictures I took of him. You can certainly tell he loved his Mickey Mouse chocolate covered ice cream cone!

    The Casey Jr. Train ride did a 'number' on both of us; you with your damaged knee year's ago, and me looking like I'm on my last ride to the grave.

    Thanks for inviting us over and over again!

    ReplyDelete