Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thinking of What Matters Most

I'm sitting here in Dallas with my family thinking of all the beautiful blessings we have in our lives; the blessing of wonderful babies, the health of our family, the stability of our jobs, and most of all I'm thinking of the blessings of a Heavenly Father who loves us so much that he sent his only begotten son, Jesus, to save us so that we may return to him someday, and a Savior, who loves us so much, that he would indeed come to our rescue.  I was watching the LDS Christmas Devotional online trying to focus on what matters most during this Christmas season.  I'm glad that I did, if you haven't seen it, you should make time, it truly brought the spirit of Christ to my heart.  And speaking of what matters most, I love this video, its so simple and so true.

2 comments:

  1. nice. i love those.

    i meant to watch the devotional the night it was on, but i was off an hour and missed it :). now i'm thinking we are going to watch it for christmas eve tomorrow.

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on having Terry & I watch it Christmas morning thanks to you. Beautiful message from President Monson and yourself!

    ReplyDelete