Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One More Saturday

Kevin took Wyatt on a long walk this past Saturday so I could sleep in.  Isn't he a great husband and daddy?
They headed over to the suspension bridge that we discovered a few weeks ago.


After we went to play tennis.  Kevin got us some tennis rackets and we haven't been able to use them in months, finally we made it to the courts!  Here I am trying to get Wyatt's sweatshirt off.  As you can tell he hates being dressed and undressed lately, and by hates, I mean he screams and throws a fit.  When did this start?  I hope it's not the terrible twos already.  Sometimes I think it's because one, he loves being naked, so he doesn't want to be dressed, and two, when he does have clothes on, he doesn't want to be slowed down so that we can take them off.

Later that afternoon we met our friends Jamie, Justin, and their baby Geneva at this awesome bar and grill called The Station, it has a sand pit area for kids to play in while you eat.


Did I mention how much he LOVES trucks. 


Look how happy he is after playtime, some tater tots and a turkey burger.  What a nice Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment