Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Visiting Grandma & Grandpa

Wyatt and I were able to travel to St. George for four days last week.  The flight to Vegas was wonderful, Wyatt got his own seat beacuse the plane wasn't full and he actually sat in it most of the time playing with his cars.  The flight home...a different story.

 Having a great time at Jumping Jacks, a bounce house Grandma took us to.

He was fascinated with this little guy for whatever reason.

Our little tunnel boy.  Tunnels and slides, he cannot get enough of those.

He also loved the hot tub.  We turned the heat down and him and Cooper spent a lot of time in there, I'm talking 2-3 times a day.  All the adults had to take turns because we were water logged, plus getting in a hot tub for me is just not as fun when it's only 85F.  I want it hot! 


1 comment:

  1. It was so fun having you stay with us and playing with our little man. I miss him so much!

    ReplyDelete