Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Day At The County Fair

My friend and I took the boys out for a day at the County Fair in Del Mar. We had a blast! Here is a picture of Wyatt with the goats and the petting zoo area. I think this was his favorite part.


Please don't make me leave Mommy!


After visiting all the animals we headed over to the craziness of Kiddieland. Both Wyatt and Michael were mesmerized by all the sounds and sights.


This "little" train ride, was not so innocent as it appears. Once we got locked in the train set off at record speed and cornered like it was on rails, wait it was! Wyatt just kept raising his hands up in the "all done" sign, but it was the never ending ride. That can't be for kids, no more rides for us.


We finished the day up with a friendly game of squirt the clown, neither Dani nor I won. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment