Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers

Happy Father's Day to my love Kevin, my awesome dad Terry, and my father-in-law James.

Kevin is such a kind, patient, and playful dad to our little man Wyatt. Today in church they sang the song "When Daddy Comes Home." This song fits Wyatt's and Kevin's relationship perfectly.

"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, as glad as I can be, I clap my hands and jump for joy and climb upon his knee." This is exactly what Wyatt does, he loves his daddy very much.

I love my dad very much too. Thanks Dad for being the voice of reason, for making me want to make you proud, and most of all for teaching me what is right.

Thanks James for raising such a wonderful son and being such a special "pop pop" for Wyatt.

We started our Father's Day weekend with a nice bike trip thru Little Italy where we met up with Pop Pop.


The weekend was gorgeous so we went over to Coronado for some beach time.




Wyatt loves roughhousing (aka clutchbutting), whether on the beach or at home.





On actual Father's Day, after church and a nice lunch at Tio Leo's, my dad and I headed down to the bay while Wyatt was taking a nap.


There were a few "small" yachts that were pretty impressive.








No comments:

Post a Comment