Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just Hanging Around Town

Here we are at our neighborhood street festival getting ready to enjoy the parade.  We were able to meet up with a couple of groups of friends, the Neubergs on the left and the Petts on the right.

Wyatt and Mimi enjoying the petting zoo.

Kevin took Mimi, Tia, and Wyatt out to dinner at Casa De Pico for some mariachi music and delicious mexican food.

Mimi and Kevin at Old Mission Dam.

Pop Pop with the boys.  Luke is getting so chunky, I love it.  We just bought a scale and weighed him yesterday, he weighed 13 lbs. 15oz. Wow!  Wyatt was up to 32 lbs. 5 oz.  They are getting so big.

The boys fishing at Santee Lakes last week.  Unfortunately they were not biting.

Work with me fish, work with me!

Luke and I joined them later in the day.

I had too much to carry one day up the stairs so I loaded Luke in the laundry basket to haul him up with the clean clothes.  But I love this picture because at 7 weeks it shows how much he's grown, I think next week he's not going to fit in the same basket!

Yesterday we did our first family hike almost half way up Cowles Mountain, what a beautiful day.  It showed me how out of shape I am!

Last night we went over to our friends the Balsamos, Luke got all dressed up in his jeans and sneakers.

The boys enjoying some pizza.

Me and my guys.

The guys, I love Michael's insanely bright smile, man that kid should be on a toothpaste commercial.  We joked that his smile looks photoshopped.  Hilarious.

Some backyard time from when Mimi and Tia were here.


Luke enjoying some playtime with his snail.

Mimi and Wyatt having a nice game of soccer in the backyard.

1 comment: